Whether you are looking to strengthen your security posture with Azure Multi-Factor Authentication Server (MFA), or deliver single sign on (SSO) with Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), or reduce storage costs by implementing Azure StorSimple hybrid cloud storage, we can help.
While CCG specializes in Azure and Office 365 implementations and migrations, our project portfolio is quite extensive. Here you can find just some of the products and technologies we can help your organization implement.
- Office 365 end-to-end migrations for large and complex organizations originating from Microsoft Exchange and IBM Lotus Notes
- Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS end-to-end implementation)
- Exchange Online Hybrid deployments and migrations for large organizations
- Azure Active Directory Connect for hybrid cloud identity
- Azure Application Proxy for protecting cloud and on premise applications
- Azure Backup and Recovery Vault workload protection for on premise and cloud resources
- Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) workload deployment
- Azure Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) and MFA Server for security posture strengthening for cloud and on premise applications
- Azure Information Protection (AIP) and Azure Rights Management (RMS) for data loss prevention
- Azure StorSimple hybrid cloud storage
- Advanced Active Directory assessments and hardening, including Microsoft Red Forest deployments
- PCI and HIPPA Compliant
Canalini is now equipped with expertise of Power BI (Power Business Intelligence) - a suite of business analytics tools that deliver insights throughout your organization. You can connect to hundreds of data sources, simplify the data preparation process, and gather ad hoc analysis in a remore visually appealing and time saving manner. Produce clear reports that can be consumed by your organization on the web and across mobile devices. With a customized dashboard, you'll have a complete view of your organization with your specific governance and security needs built in.
On-Premise Microsoft Applications Training
Change is inevitable and can be extremely disruptive without the proper transition and training. As part of our mission, CCG aims to deliver disruption-free implementation including training for your team. Unlike most IT consulting firms who drop their clients off in the cloud, CCG’s Corporate Trainer guides teams through the new environment by way of three different options:
- Full Service In-House Training
- Hybrid Training (In House/Train-the-Trainer)
CCG’s methodology for engineering and training are the same: invest the time and resources in the discovery and design phase to ensure the highest level of service. Each course is customized to your culture and best practices.
Courses are available for Outlook2016, Skype for Business, OneDrive and SharePoint.